Wedding having a international resident
He or she must submit documentation to the Norwegian Tax Administration if you are getting married to a foreign citizen in Norway.
It usually takes five to six days to process applications if all things are if you wish. Allow lots of amount of time in instance you will find any errors or omissions within the application along with to get further paperwork from abroad.
In the event that you intend to marry a international resident who possesses:
- permanent permit that is resident Norway, or
- who may have refugee status and has now been issued asylum in Norway,
you need to stick to the exact same procedure as whenever two Norwegian citizens marry.
International residents that don’t have permanent residence license in Norway or that haven’t been provided asylum in Norway must provide listed here documents into the Norwegian Tax Administration:
- Private declaration
- Declaration by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – she has been married before if he or. If it is significantly less than couple of years considering that the breakup was provided, you’ll connect with the county governor for exemption from unit if the newest address that is joint maybe maybe not in Norway. You’ll download the program form from fylkesmannen.no. If it is a lot more than couple of years because the divorce proceedings, you need to use the individual statement in role III.
- When it comes to people that are divorced based on international legislation, the divorce proceedings should be recognised by the County Governor. You’ll install the application kind form from fylkesmannen.no. The necessity for recognition will not use in the event that breakup had been carried away in another Nordic nation, so long as both partners had been resident along with the citizenship of a Nordic nation at the full time associated with the divorce or separation. Leer más